Blue Buffalo Basics Fish & Potato Recipe Dry Cat Food
For cats that show signs of being sensitive to some of the ingredients used in traditional pet foods, less may be more. BLUE Basics is a healthy, holistic, limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities while maximizing the nutritional value that your cat will receive.
- A high-quality protein is the first ingredient.
- Oatmeal, Potatoes and Brown Rice - Three easily digestible carbohydrate sources.
- Selected for their nutritional value and their capacity to help in the digestive process.
- An Optimal Blend of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids - Helps maintain the immune system to help support skin and coat health.
- For cats with food sensitivities, the ingredients they don’t eat are just as important as the ones they do.
- No corn, wheat, dairy, soy or eggs
|Country of Origin||
Deboned Whitefish, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Peas, Oatmeal, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Pea Protein, Potatoes, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Fish Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids),Whole Carrots, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Turmeric, Oil of Rosemary, Dried Chicory Root, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7),Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.