Blue Buffalo Wilderness Indoor Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
|You Save:||$9.55 (23%)|
- 2-lb bag
- 5-lb bag
- 11-lb bag
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Indoor Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag
Inspired by the diet of the lynx, a tireless hunter and wild relative of our domesticated feline friends, high-protein BLUE Wilderness Indoor cat food contains a higher concentration of the delicious chicken you know she’ll love. Plus, it’s formulated specifically to help meet the important needs of cats that live indoors. And because BLUE Wilderness is made with no grains, it's also an ideal choice if you prefer to feed your cat a gluten-free diet.
- Weight management support
- Carefully balanced calories from proteins and fat help maintain an ideal, healthy body weight
- The right blend of beneficial natural fibers helps push hairballs through the digestive process and minimize litter box odor
- Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system
- Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats require to help maintain heart and eye health
- The optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids helps maintain a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Protein-rich recipes, plus cranberries and Vitamin C, help to keep the urinary tract functioning properly
|Country of Origin||
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Potato Starch, Peas, Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Cellulose,Natural Chicken Flavor, Potatoes, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids),Sunflower Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Alfalfa Meal, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Taurine,Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Turmeric, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement,Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.