Eagle Pack Kitten Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag
At Eagle Pack, they know you count on your pet to be by your side through all of life’s adventures. For over 25 years, they have energized best friends everywhere by providing them quality natural nutrition without fillers or artificial preservatives. The food formulas deliver the right balance of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, antioxidants and omega fatty acids for results you can see - shiny coat, bright eyes, good digestion and energetic spirit.
DHA, a fatty acid also found in mother’s milk, helps support optimal development of the brain and eyes. A variety of proteins helps support healthy muscle tone while providing a great flavor even finicky cats love. Fortified with a complete vitamin and mineral package; antioxidants like Vitamin C help support healthy immune function.
- Suitable for kittens, gestation and lactation stages
- Formulated for the healthy growth of kittens under 1 year
- Healthy Wholesome Ingredients
- Skin & Coat Health
- Two Animal Protein Sources
- DHA for Brain & Eye Health
- Taurine an amino acid that promotes good vision and a healthy heart
- Flaxseed is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and high in fiber. The Omega 3 fats in flaxseed have wide ranging health benefits, including cardiovascular, endocrine and immune system support, as well as improving coat shine and assisting the movement of food through the digestive system
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Made in the USA!
|Country of Origin||
Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Anchovy & Sardine Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Chicken Flavor, Wheat Germ Meal, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Tomato Pomace, Choline Chloride, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Panothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Folic Acid], Minerals [Polysaccharide Complexes of Zinc, Iron, Manganese and Copper, Cobalt Carbonate, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Enterococcus faecium, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger Fermentation Products, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative).
(based on a standard 8 oz dry measuring cup)
Every kitten is different so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use this information as an initial recommendation only and adjust as needed.
|WEIGHT OF CAT||DAILY FEEDING|
|2 – 4||1/4 –1/2|
|4 – 6||1/2 – 3/4|
|6 – 8||3/4– 11/4|
|8 – 10||11/4 – 11/2|
Standard measuring cup holds approximately 4.3 oz (122 g) of Eagle Pack Kitten Food.
Pregnant or Nursing Cats: When pregnant, feed up to 25-50% more food according to current adult body weight. For nursing cats, allow her to eat at will.