Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Feline Low Fat - Glucose Management - Gastrointestinal with Chicken Canned Cat Food
Weight control, diabetic, and digestive support for cats prone to excess weight gain. Some cats can be more prone to gain weight than others. Weight problems can be successfully managed through changes in your cat's food. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition to manage cats prone to weight gain. Prescription Diet w/d also helps cats maintain normal blood glucose levels and promotes healthy digestion.
- Low in calories and fat to maintain weight once cats have achieved their ideal weight
- High levels of carnitine to increase energy metabolism and burn fat while increasing lean muscle mass
- Low fat to help diabetic cats maintain appropriate weight
- Moderately high fiber levels provide a feeling of fullness
- Helps stabilize and minimize fluctuation of blood glucose levels in diabetic cats
- Added antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
NOTE: Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
|Country of Origin||
Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Starch, Oat Fiber, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, Locust Bean Gum, Choline Chloride, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, DL-Methionine, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Beta-Carotene, Niacin, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite