Pet Naturals of Vermont Daily Catch with Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Cat Treats, 5.29-oz bag, 120 count
|You Save:||$1.54 (17%)|
DAILY CATCH contains real wild Alaskan salmon oil. DAILY CATCH supports your pet's everyday health - in a delicious wheat-free salmon flavored chew!
- 120 delicious semi-moist fish shaped treats cat's love!
- Made with Real Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil!
- Supports skin & coat health
- Supplies Omega 3 fatty acids in particular EPA and DHA - the right Omega-3 fatty acids for skin, coat, and the overall health of your cat. Your cat’s metabolism uses these nutrients immediately without any need for conversion
- Resealable bag for extra freshness
- Made in the USA!
|Country of Origin||
Pet lovers who bought this item also bought...
fish meal, brewers dried yeast, glycerin, lecithin, wild Alaskan salmon oil, natural salmon flavor, propionic acid (a preservative), mixed tocopherols (a preservative), maltodextrins, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ralphscats Easy way to add some Omegas I use these when I feed raw beef that needs supplemented. When I try to add the usually supplements to the beef, the cats turn their noses up at it. If I leave it the way it is, they gobble it up. I also give these to them when they are getting nutritionally balanced raw and canned. I have a gal who despite being fed raw and canned has flaky skin. These seem to be helping her some too. * I would not use these as your only source of Omegas for supplementing raw without doing the correct calculations to see it these are providing the proper amounts and ratios of required Omegas. I feed a wide variety of raw and canned so I feel that in doing so if they are a bit lacking in one day, they should make up for it the next. July 19, 2013
1-1 of 1