PetFusion Gray Twist SmartGrip Cat Litter Mat
Soft material, SmartGrip design, and large surface area keeps cat litter off your floor!
- Your cat(s) will no longer jump out of the box, preferring to relax their paws and release trapped litter on the soft material. Litter held in place by small indentations. Outer channel catches litter that tries to escape
- Multiple cleaning options! Easy to sweep clean or pour litter back into box. If vacuum, use hand-held or attachment
- Finally a mat that you can clean with damp sponge or cloth to eliminate litter odors
- Neutral color and stylish design flows with your home. Durable to prevent sliding and flexible to fit in tight spaces, including closets or small bathrooms
- Dimensions: 34 x 26 x 0.25 inches
Hand wash with mild soap and water
Pet lovers who bought this item also bought...
PetFusion Gray Twist SmartGrip Cat Litter Mat Customer Reviews
PetFusion Gray Twist SmartGrip Cat Litter Mat 4 4
COMFY KITTY PAD This is a very nice pad, and very large, so I think definitely worth the price. My cat doesn't try to leap out of the box the way she did before, to avoid the "knobby" cheap plastic mat I used before. My only complaint is a small one, the mat arived folded, and even after two weeks of lying flat, the crease remains. Not a biggy, but just thought I would mention. August 16, 2013
Much less grit under the feet I use this along with a covered litterbox with a door, and issues with litter tracking have been greatly diminished since I added this mat. I still need to sweep once a day to keep things clean, but it's much better. May 19, 2013
This product is great in staying in place and holding any litter my cat throws out of his litterbox This product worked very well for me in keeping the litter on the mat and helps keep my laundry room cleaner. April 1, 2014
probably wouldn't... I am thinking I should have ordered the XL size. It doesn't seem to collect the litter, but it does keep it in place (where the cats have stepped). I seem to have to vacuum a lot more with this mat vs. my last one. My previous one was a softer rubber and was sectioned in rows. It seemed to work better. November 26, 2013
1-4 of 4