Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal LP Modified P Dry Cat Food
|You Save:||$8.28 (19%)|
- 3-lb bag
- 7-lb bag
Give your cat the special care and treatment they deserve. Kidney failure is a serious health condition that requires a specialized diet. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal LP Modified P (Pork) Dry Cat food is highly palatable and a complete pork based cat food with restricted phosphorus levels and reduced protein content to aid in the dietary management of chronic renal failure in cats. With a veterinary care, a proper diet, and tons of love, your cat will be healthier and happier. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal LP Modified P Dry Cat Food will help strengthen and comfort your cat.
- Restricted phosphorus intake
- Limited levels of high biological value protein to minimize the production of nitrogenous waste products
- High energy density utilizing dietary fat to improve palatability and reduce feeding volumes
- Naturally preserved
- For the management of all stages of chronic kidney disease in adult cats
- Enriched with antioxidants
- Not recommended for growing kittens, pregnant or nursing cats
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
|Country of Origin||