Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Satiety Support Dry Cat Food
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$16.40 (19%)|
- 7.7-lb bag
- 18.7-lb bag
Most pets have a small frame as compared to a human, and just a few extra pounds can have a dramatic effect on their life expectancy. Also, the extra weight can lead to other serious problems such as diabetes, heart disease, joint problems, skin irritations, and urinary tract disorders. A properly balanced, calorie controlled diet is essential for safe, efficient weight loss. Simply feeding less of the current diet may not provide enough essential nutrients, and may lead to deficiencies. An effective calorie restrictive diet should be low in fat, nutrient-rich, palatable, calorie restricted, and should satisfy your pet’s appetite. This diet has been specially formulated to assist weight loss and management of hunger between meals in the feline patient.
- Calories are controlled to restrict energy intake and promote healthy weight loss
- All essential nutrients are increased relative to energy to ensure nutrient requirements are met
- Enhanced levels of glucosamine and chondroitin to help promote joint health
- A combination of soluble and insoluble fiber to optimize gastrointestinal motility and promote a feeling of fullness
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids are long chain omega-3 fatty acids that promote a healthy skin and coat
- Increased protein content
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||