Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary SO Morsels In Gravy Canned Cat Food
Lower urinary tract disease (LUTD) refers to a group of disorders that commonly leads to irritation of the urinary tract and corresponding undesirable clinical signs.
What causes Lower Urinary Tract Disease? In cats, bacterial infections are far less common. Urinary crystals and stones are often linked to this disease. The most common cause of Lower Urinary Tract Disease in cats is idiopathic cystitis. This diet promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Recommended for Cats at risk of developing lower urinary tract disease
- Dissolution of pure struvite uroliths
- Help prevent struvite, calcium oxalate and phosphate uroliths
- Provides nutrition that aids in the management of pure struvite uroliths
- Relative Super Saturation (RSS) methodology predicts the crystallization potential of urine; RSS is used to develop diets that lower the concentration of ions contributing to struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- Increasing the urine volume simultaneously reduces the saturation of urine with calcium oxalate and struvite crystals
- Reduced level of magnesium, a natural component of struvite stones
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||
Water sufficient for processing, chicken, chicken liver, pork liver, pork by-products, corn flour, fish oil, powdered cellulose, dried egg product, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, guar gum, calcium sulfate, salt, natural flavors, carrageenan, taurine, choline chloride, Vitamins DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], Trace Minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, iron sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate), marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.)