Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
|Price:||$36.59 & FREE 1-2 Day Shipping at $49|
|You Save:||$11.50 (24%)|
Lower urinary tract disease (LUTD) refers to a group of disorders that commonly leads to irritation of the urinary tract and corresponding undesirable clinical signs.
What causes Lower Urinary Tract Disease? In cats, bacterial infections are far less common. Urinary crystals and stones are often linked to this disease. The most common cause of Lower Urinary Tract Disease in cats is idiopathic cystitis. This diet promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Recommended for cats at risk of developing lower urinary tract disease and who are predisposed to weight gain
- Moderate calorie content, compared to Feline Urinary SO, to help maintain ideal weight.
- Dissolution of pure struvite uroliths
- Help prevent struvite, calcium oxalate and phosphate uroliths
- Provides nutrition that aids in the management of pure struvite uroliths
- Relative super saturation (RSS) methodology predicts the crystallization potential of urine. RSS is used to develop diets for cats prone to both struvite and oxalate urolithiasis.
- Increasing the urine volume simultaneously reduces the saturation of urine with calcium oxalate and struvite crystals
- Reduced level of magnesium, a natural component of struvite stones
- Complete and Balanced Nutrition
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||