Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Weight Control Formula Dry Cat Food
Royal Canin Veterinary Care Nutrition Weight Control is a complete and balanced cat food that provides precise nutrition for adult cats and is specifically formulated for cats that have been neutered or spayed, with a tendency to be gain weight.
- Digestive Support - High protein digestibility, a prebiotic, and additional fibers to support intestinal health
- Antioxidants - A patented antioxidant complete to support cellular and immune health: Vitamins E and C, Lutein and Taurine
- Skin and Coat - Enriched with essential nutrients to support skin cell renewal and hair growth
- High Fiber - A combination of soluble and insoluble fiber to optimize gastrointestinal motility and promote satiety
- S/O Index - This diet promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
|Country of Origin||