Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Glycobalance S/O Index Dry Cat Food, 4.4-lb bag
|Price:||$27.99 & FREE 1-2 Day Shipping at $49|
|You Save:||$14.80 (35%)|
Poor kitty. Nobody likes to see their pet suffer from diabetes, but if your cat is, Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Glycobalance DS Dry Cat Food will make things easier. The special formula is loaded with L-Carnitine and antioxidants that boost health, and the right mix of nutrients keep glucose levels in check. The best news? It's tasty, too, so mealtime is still a special part of the day. A prescription is needed from your cat's vet for this dry food.
- Restricted carbohydrate levels assist with management of feline diabetes mellitus
- Enriched antioxidants and vitamins boost immune system
- Biotin nourishes the coat
- Protects the heart with taurine
- Moderate energy intake to minimize insulin resistance
- High protein
- Antioxidants to maintain a healthy immune system
- L-Carnitine to preserve lean body mass
- Recommended for a consistent feeding schedule and caloric content at each meal
Note: Glycobalance was formerly Diabetic. This is the same great formula, just a new package!
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||