Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal High Energy HE Canned Cat Food
The gastrointestinal tract includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and colon. Therefore, gastrointestinal disease is defined as any abnormality involving one or more of these structures. By feeding your pet a diet that contains precise amounts of key nutrients, you can:
- Help minimize vomiting, diarrhea,or constipation.
- Help to support and improve the function of the gastrointestinal structures.
- Maintain or improve appetite.
The GASTROINTESTINAL diet is formulated to help maintain the balance of gastrointestinal microflora and intestinal mucosal integrity
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids help nourish the digestive system.
- High energy content to reduce feeding volumes
- Feline GASTROINTESTINALTM promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
|Country of Origin||
Water sufficient for processing, chicken, chicken liver, corn flour, rice flour, chicken by-product, pork plasma, powdered cellulose, fish oil, potassium chloride, sodium silico aluminate, natural flavors, sodium tripolyphosphate, carob bean gum, taurine, calcium sulfate, hydrolyzed yeast, carrageenan, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), niacin supplement, biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], magnesium oxide, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.)