Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Canned Cat Food
The gastrointestinal tract includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and colon. Therefore, gastrointestinal disease is defined as any abnormality involving one or more of these structures. By feeding your pet a diet that contains precise amounts of key nutrients, you can:
- Help minimize vomiting, diarrhea,or constipation.
- Help to support and improve the function of the gastrointestinal structures.
- Maintain or improve appetite.
The GASTROINTESTINAL diet is formulated to help maintain the balance of gastrointestinal microflora and intestinal mucosal integrity
- Moderate calorie content to help maintain ideal weight.
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids help nourish the digestive system.
- A precise blend of antioxidants helps support a healthy immune system.
- Feline GASTROINTESTINALTM promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
|Country of Origin||