Seresto Flea & Tick Collar for Cats & Kittens
With its sustained release technology, Seresto delivers the performance you expect from a topical treatment in an easy-to-use collar for 8 months of uninterrupted protection against fleas and ticks. For use on cats & kittens 10 weeks of age or older.
- No need to remember monthly applications
- Non-greasy, odorless, easy to use
- Active ingredients imidacloprid & flumethrin provide dual action against fleas and ticks
- Bayer’s Polymer Matrix is designed to slowly and continuously release the active ingredients for 8 months
- Kills fleas and ticks
- Repels ticks - if a tick is repelled or killed, it cannot attach to a cat; if a tick doesn’t attach, it can’t transmit organisms that may cause disease
One collar per animal to be fastened around the neck. For puppies and kittens, allow additional length for growth.
Step 1: Remove collar from protective bag directly before use. Unroll collar and make sure that there are no remnants from the plastic connectors inside the collar
Step 2: Insert end of the collar through the buckle. Adjust the collar around the animal’s neck without tightening it too tight
Step 3: As a guide, it should be possible to insert 2 fingers between the collar and the neck
Step 4: Pull excess collar through the loop(s) and cut off any excess length extending one inch (2 cm) beyond the loop(s)
Step 5: Seresto comes with optional reflector clips that can be attached to the collar for added visibility at night. Simply attach the reflector clips by evenly distributing them on the non-overlapping part of the collar
Safety-release mechanism: A medium tug will widen the collar. In the unlikely event of a pet being trapped, the dog or cat’s own strength is sufficient to widen the collar to allow for quick release. The cat and small dog collars are equipped with a predetermined breaking point. A harder tug can break the collar at this point.