Taste of the Wild Rocky Mountain Canned Cat Food
Carnivorous cats agree: "The Rocky Mountains are the promised land!" At least since it has served as the inspiration for this feline feast. Real salmon, chicken liver, and venison are unique protein sources not commonly used in cat food, making them easy to digest and reducing the risk of food-related allergies. Blueberries, raspberries, tomatoes, and peas provide plenty of antioxidants to keep immune systems up to snuff, and soluble and insoluble fibers reduce hairballs. Hooray for the Rockies!
- Serve on its own or as a dry food topper
- Salmon is easily digested for maximum protein absorption
- Dried Chicory Root reduces the risk of worms
- Yucca Schidigera extract reduces odor in stool and aids gastrointestinal function
- Grain-free formula mimics a cat's natural diet
|Country of Origin||