Vetri-Science Glyco-Flex II Bite-Sized Cat Chews
This potent combination of ingredients helps to optimize support of the structure and function of synovial joints in cats with increased need for joint support.
- Perna is rich in amino acids, naturally chelated minerals, essential fatty acids,glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and vitamins all of which work together to support joint structure and function.
- DMG supports physical and mental energy levels and efficient oxygen utilization in tissues.
- Glucosamine has been shown to support the production of glycosaminoglycans within the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. As cats age, there is a decrease
- in the production of GAGs, which can result in joint stress, thinning of synovial fluid and breakdown of connective tissue. Glucosamine also supports bladder
- and urinary tract health by improving the integrity of the mucosal lining.
- MSM is a source of organic sulfur. It supports the structure of joints and connective tissue.
- Manganese is an essential mineral for the formation of collagen, GAGs and proteoglycans, all of which support required cartilage integrity.
|Country of Origin||
Per 2 Chews: Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega™ brand Green Lipped Mussel) 300 mg Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 250 mg Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab) 250 mg N, N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 50 mg Manganese (as Mn Proteinate) 5 mg Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, proprietary blend (maltodextrin, sodium alginate and calcium sulfate), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, whey.
Directions for use:
Glyco-Flex® II Feline Bite-Sized Chews
Initial (4 - 6 Weeks):
Give 2 chews per 10 lbs. of body weight, daily.
Maintenance: (After initial period)
Give 1 chew per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.
If giving more than 1 tablet/chew, divide
between AM and PM.