ACANA Lamb & Okanagan Apple Formula Dry Dog Food
The ultimate food mimics one that Mother Nature intended. ACANA Lamb & Okanagan Apple is a Limited Ingredient Diet (LID) food loaded with lamb as a single source animal ingredient, and Okanagan Valley fruits and vegetables – all delivered FRESH each day for unmatched nourishment and flavor. Rich in protein and low in carbohydrates, ACANA food is prepared from Canada's best and freshest ingredients and guaranteed to keep your dog healthy, happy, and strong.
- 45% premium lamb ingredients
- 35% regional fruits & vegetables to support your dog's peak health and immunity
- 20% local steel-cut oats as a low glycemic, single source of grain
- Infused with marine-source Omega 3 to support immunity and luxuriant skin & hair coat
- Organic sea vegetables and botanicals to enhance metabolism while nourishing and toning your dog's digestive tract
NOTE: During packaging, ACANA's air evacuation process draws excess air from the bags prior to sealing. Depending on certain variables, some packages will appear vacuumed and others not - rest assured the food in each bag will be equally fresh!
|Country of Origin||
Lamb meal, deboned lamb, steel-cut oats, peas, whole apples, whole potato, sunflower oil, oat flakes, lamb liver, sun-cured alfalfa, whole pears, algae meal (source of DHA, EPA), pea fiber, sweet potato, pumpkin, butternut squash, parsnips, carrots, spinach, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, chicory root, juniper berries, angelica root, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, lavender, rosemary, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product