Big Sky Antler Chews Natural Elk Antler Dog Chews
Made of all-natural Elk antlers, these rugged, long-lasting Big Sky Antler Chews help whiten teeth and freshen breath. Since they are grown and shed each year in the USA, they're uniquely sustainable as a chew. Because they are allergy-free and organic, they are safe for any dog. Also, they will not splinter, so they're safer than bones. Remember to always supervise your pet while using antler treats.
- Natural source of essential minerals such as Calcium, Glucosamine, Iron & Potassium
- Supports bone, joint and muscle health
- Aids in kidney function & improved wound healing
- Cleans teeth - does not splinter or chip
- Typically lasts longer than a rawhide chew
- Made in USA!
Elk Antler Sizes - Choose according to the size and chewing level of your dog. Recommended for dogs & puppies based on the weights below
- 4 to 5-inch chew: Dogs from 5 to 40 pounds
- 6 to 7-inch chew: Dogs 40 pounds and over
- 7 to 8-inch chew: Dogs over 110 pounds
|Country of Origin||
Antler chews are made from 100% natural elk antlers that are shed each year