Big Sky Antler Chews Natural Elk Antler Dog Chews
|You Save:||$2.75 (21%)|
Made of all-natural Elk antlers, these rugged, long-lasting Big Sky Antler Chews help whiten teeth and freshen breath. Since they are grown and shed each year in the USA, they're uniquely sustainable as a chew. Because they are allergy-free and organic, they are safe for any dog. Also, they will not splinter, so they're safer than bones. Remember to always supervise your pet while using antler treats.
- Natural source of essential minerals such as Calcium, Glucosamine, Iron & Potassium
- Supports bone, joint and muscle health
- Aids in kidney function & improved wound healing
- Cleans teeth - does not splinter or chip
- Typically lasts longer than a rawhide chew
- Made in USA!
Elk Antler Sizes - Choose according to the size and chewing level of your dog. Recommended for dogs & puppies based on the weights below
- Small: Recommended for dogs from 5 to 40 pounds (approximately 3 to 4-inch chew)
- Medium: Recommended for dogs 40 pounds and over (approximately 5 to 6-inch chew)
- Large: Recommended for dogs over 110 pounds (approximately 6 to 7-inch chew)
|Country of Origin||