Blue Buffalo Blue Bones Regular Dental Chews Dog Treats
Is Bella's breath killing your plants? Time to freshen it up with Blue Buffalo. Blue Bones Natural Dental Chew Bones come in a variety of sizes suitable for any breed, and are a tasty, vegetarian-friendly treat that's easy to digest, cleans teeth, and freshens doggy bad-breath. The berries and vegetables are packed with antioxidants, and Bella will get a fiber boost to help regulate digestive functions with oat bran.
- Regular size recommended for dogs between 25-50 pounds
- Box contains 48 individually wrapped Regular Blue Bones dog treats (1.5-oz each)
- Glucosamine and chondroitin promotes good joint health in dogs
- Blue Bones Natural Dental Chews are made without wheat, a common trigger for allergies
- Taurine supports the heart and guards against cardiovascular disease
- Vitamin A, C, and E supplements boost the immune system
- Calcium from alfalfa helps build strong bones
- Made in the USA!
|Country of Origin||
Whole Ground Potato, Whole Ground Rice, Water, Vegetable Glycerine, Gelatin, Peas, Carrots (source of Vitamin A), Beet Juice, Sunflower Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Oat Bran, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Chicken Flavor, Blueberries, Dried Parsley, Alfalfa Meal (a source of Chlorophyll), Calcium Carbonate, preserved with Citric Acid, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (a source of Vitamin C), Zinc Propionate, Vitamin E Supplement, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Taurine
While your furry friend would probably love to eat the whole bag, Blue Bones are for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Blue Buffalo recommends feeding him just one Blue Bone a day. Choosing the right size of Blue Bone is important too — Mini size are ideal for dogs between 5-15 pounds, Small size are ideal for dogs between 15-25 pounds, Regular size are ideal for dogs between 25-50 pounds, and Large size are ideal for dogs 50 pounds and above. Keep in mind, Blue Bones are not appropriate for puppies and dogs less than 5 pounds. Always be sure to watch your dog while he enjoys a Blue Bone to make sure he chews it sufficiently. And, of course, you should make fresh drinking water available at all times.