Blue Buffalo Wilderness Puppy Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness Puppy is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your puppy loves. Plus, it’s formulated specifically to help meet the important needs of growing puppies.
- DHA, an important Fatty Acid found in mother’s milk, supports cognitive development and retinal function
- High-quality protein from delicious deboned chicken, plus chicken meal, turkey meal and egg helps build strong muscles
- An optimal blend of calcium, phosphorus and essential vitamins helps maintain healthy bone growth
- Unique “small-bite” kibble is the perfect size for smaller jaws and is shaped to promote tartar removal.
- The optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system
|Country of Origin||
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Potato Starch, Peas, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Dried Egg, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Potatoes, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Alfalfa Meal, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Turmeric, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product