Canidae Life Stages Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food
|You Save:||$9.00 (18%)|
- 5-lb bag
- 15-lb bag
- 30-lb bag
Canidae Life Stages Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag
Some dogs need an extra special recipe to help with upset stomachs and sensitivities to animal proteins other than lamb. With this CANIDAE Life Stages Lamb Meal & Rice Formula mealtimes are easy, even for sensitive dogs. High quality lamb meal, delicious flavor, and a scientifically formulated nutrient-rich recipe make this food a great choice for every canine in your family — even the sensitive types.
- High quality lamb meal for great nutrition
- Great for dogs that love lamb and have sensitivities to other animal proteins
- Guaranteed levels of live probiotic cultures to support healthy digestion
- Guaranteed levels of powerful antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system
- Guaranteed levels of healthy omegas 6 & 3 for beautiful skin and coat
- No wheat, corn, soy, fillers, antibiotics, hormones, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Made in the USA!
|Country of Origin||
Lamb meal, brown rice, cracked pearled barley, rice bran, peas, millet, canola oil, lamb, tomato pomace, natural flavor, flaxseed meal, potassium chloride, choline chloride, suncured alfalfa meal, inulin (from chicory root), lecithin, sage extract, cranberries, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, sunflower oil, yucca schidigera extract, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite), papaya, pineapple