Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 6
Rated 5 out of 5 by sleeping2 works great
We bought this to stop a pestering cat from waking us
up a 4 A.M. to eat. It took him about 4 mornings of
help from us to catch on. Now we set it up every night
and he eats and we sleep. YAY! So we love this bowl.
February 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by AlfieCat Small, compact and easy to use
I wanted a small and easy to use feeder so my cats could get a "midnight snack". I'm very happy with this feeder. The lid keeps the food secure until the required time (can't be pried open) and bowl is removable for easy cleaning.
November 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Montie Perfect solution!
The feeder is well designed and simple to use. The feeder is quiet so the cats don't hear the bell ring. The tray is removable and easy to clean. For the money it can't be beat!!
July 26, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by CatMomma Good but can use some tweaking.
- Great that it automatically feeds a pet.
- Problem with dial system for the timer - when feeding two cats at the same time. It is difficult to set 'dial' so both open at the same time. Marks are 15 minute increments.
- Needs ceramic dish to fit in tray (or make tray ceramic) as plastic is hard to keep bacteria-free.
- During the day, I freeze the canned food in portions needed, for safety sake, since I put it down overnight for morning serving. It has thawed by morning. An ice pack slot would be good instead.
- Could use a noise (ding of a bell?) that cats can hear, to alert them it has opened.
May 12, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carl A great product!
I've only had the feeder for a couple of weeks. so far, it works very well. The timer is not exact, but close enough. I did a test run while I was home. The lid opens gently, exposing the food. My cat tried to open it, but couldn't. The only suggestion for improvement would be suction cups to keep it from moving around. I put a few treats in the dish, even when I'm home, to get my cat used to looking for food in this dish.
May 5, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Catsntats Fulfills basic needs
This feeder has an option to set it for one opening up to 24 hours later. There is no room for an ice pack beneath it. I am obviously not home when it opens....but it does open, presumably around the time I set it for. It takes 1 battery and is easy to set. Though he is perpetually hungry, my 13 year old cat didn't try to claw at it or pry it open. Overall, gets the job done, at a reasonable price. I can't speak to longevity, as I have only had it for 2 weeks - but I know other people with the double-tray unit and it has held up for years.
January 25, 2015