Doggie Delicacy Elk Antler Dog Chews
Antlers are bone. Unlike typical internal skeletal bones that have a soft center made of marrow, antler is more solid. This makes it virtually impossible for a dog to break apart. For this reason Antler Dog Chews are one of the longest lasting dog chews available.
While chewing on an elk antler is fun for any pup, it is generally recommended to only do this on an antler that is not attached to said elk. With Doggie Delicacy Elk Antler Chews, pups can have all of the taste and chewy satisfaction without risking the wrath of an angry elk. Elk Antler Chews are perfect for anxietyprone dogs or pets that soothe themselves with chewing. They have a rich color and texture, and provide hours of chewtime fun.
- 100% natural and healthy for your dog
- Rich in minerals and calcium
- All antler comes only from North American Deer, Elk and Moose
- Packed with beneficial nutrients and contain nothing artificial or added
- Deer Antler Dog Chews are odorless to humans, while they smell delicious to your dog's discerning nose
|Country of Origin||
Made from 100% natural antlers that are shed each year.