Dr. Harvey's Veg-To-Bowl Grain-Free Dog Food Pre-Mix
Dr. Harvey’s Canine Line brings you the very best all-natural and organic foods, treats and supplements using only 100% human grade ingredients.
Fresh is best. There is no canned or kibbled food that can compare to a fresh meal. Veg-to-Bowl is the best way to provide essential vitamins, minerals and fiber for your companion dog. When you feed Veg-to-Bowl as your all natural dog food daily, you will achieve long-term health benefits for your companion. Dogs love Veg-to-Bowl! It is delicious and healthy. Veg-to-Bowl is ideal for puppies. Many people who want to feed a raw dog food diet or a grain-free dog food diet, start their puppies with Veg-to-Bowl and the meat of their choice
Each Bag comes with detailed feeding instructions and a measuring scoop.
A 1 pound bag holds 20 scoops
A 3 pound bag holds 62 scoops
A 5 Pound bag holds 101 scoops
A scoop is included in each container
- Suitable for all life stages
- Grain-Free formula
- Is easy- Just add water, meat and oil
- Is natural with vitamins and minerals and uses the finest dehydrated and freeze-dried vegetables
- Allows Total Control of Protein Amounts Because You add the Protein
- Provides vitamins and minerals
- Contains organic herbs
- Has been shown to be part of a highly successful diet plan for overweight dogs. Used in conjunction with lean protein, essential fatty acids and exercise.
- When used as direct can assist with Weight Management
- Veg-to-Bowl can be used daily to make a fresh, homemade meal
- Contain no artificial coloring or flavoring and no preservatives of any kind
- Contains no wheat, soy or corn and no refined sugar of salt
- Made in the USA!
|Country of Origin||
Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potatoes, Broccoli, Peas, Green Beans, Zucchini, Beets, Parsley, Lecithin, Alfalfa, Dried Kelp, Ground Flaxseed, Calcium Citrate, Dried Ground Fenugreek, Dried Ground Fennel, Dried Ground Ginger, Dried Ground Peppermint, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid
Step 1. Add Hot Water to Veg-to- Bowl
Step 2. Let Sit 8-10 minutes until cool
Step 3. Add Protein of your choice (beef,
chicken, turkey, eggs,fish ,etc.)
Step 4. Add Oil (flax,borage,fish,sesame or
Dr. Harvey’s Health and Shine)
Step 5. Watch a Happy and Healthy Dog Eat!