EVO Senior Formula Turkey & Chicken Meal Dry Dog Food
EVO Senior Formula Dry Dog Food is a high protein, low carb, grain-free food precisely formulated with senior dogs in mind. EVO Senior is specifically formulated to address common aging concerns, such as joint health, weight management and vitality which can occur as they reach their senior years, 6 years old for large breeds and 8 years for smaller breeds.
As dogs age, their protein needs increase. That's why EVO Senior Formula dog food is rich in turkey & chicken protein and gives pet owners who want to continue to feed as nature intended, a high protein and grain-free diet, an excellent option for healthful senior nutrition.
- Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA to help maintain cognitive function
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for vitality and energy
- Formulated with powerful antioxidants for a strong immune system support
- Added glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate to support/promote/maintain joint health
- Increased L-carnitine to help burn fat and decreased fat content to help maintain a lean body
- No grains of any type therefore minimizing the potential for food allergies
- Excellent palatability and is highly digestible
|Country of Origin||
Turkey, Chicken Meal, Chicken, Potatoes, Peas, Turkey Meal, Eggs, Herring Oil, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a Natural Source of Vitamin E), Pea Fiber, Natural Flavors, Apples, Potassium Chloride, Carrots, Tomatoes, Cottage Cheese, Alfalfa Sprouts, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Ascorbic Acid, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Betaine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Beta Carotene, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid), Dried Chicory Root, Direct Fed Microbials (Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, L-carnitine.