Fromm Four-Star Nutritionals Grain-Free Pork & Peas Recipe Dry Dog Food
Drawing inspiration from some far off Pacific Island Paradise, this grain-free entree is specially prepared with pork, peas and an assortment of handpicked Polynesian fruits and vegetables including mango, pineapple and melon. It's loaded with viable prebiotics and probiotics that assist your pup's gastrointestinal system and a taste she will love.
- Made without grains, a common allergy trigger for dogs
- Coconut oil improves digestion and helps balance balance metabolism for a healthy weight
- Added cartilage supports joint health
- Optimum Omega fatty acids ratio
- Contains real Wisconsin cheese
- Made with USDA-inspected ingredients delivered fresh daily
|Country of Origin||
Pork, peas, chickpeas, pea flour, pork meal, pea protein, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), whole dried eggs, pork liver, sweet potatoes, dried tomato pomace, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), cheese, coconut oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed, carrots, apples, pineapple, mango, melon, celery, parsley, lettuce, spinach, pork cartilage, potassium chloride, salt, chicory root extract, yucca schidigera extract, sodium selenite, folic acid, taurine, Vitamins, Minerals, Probiotics.