Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats
|You Save:||$5.50 (55%)|
- 30 tablets
- 30 capsules
Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, For capsules, 7.9-oz bag (30 chews)
Two-legged children and four-legged children have more in common than their ability to sniff out mischief. Neither of them like medication, and they both know what makes the tastiest snack: peanut butter. Pill Pockets Canine Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats from Greenies are a simple, tasty way to sneak vet-prescribed medication past your pup. Hide a pill easily in the treats pocket, and your dog will take care of the rest!
- Unbeatable flavor dogs love!
- They’re the #1 veterinarian-recommended choice for giving pills
- If you put medication inside a treat your dog likes to eat, giving medicine becomes a lot easier
- Treats come in convenient sizes to match the size of medicine: a large size that fits most capsules and a smaller size that fits most tablets
|Country of Origin||
Feed as a treat in conjunction with pilling instructions. For optimal compliance, do not touch the Pill Pockets treat with the hand that held the medicine to prevent transferring the taste or smell of medicine.
3 Simple Steps
- FILL: Hold the treat with your thumb and forefinger. Insert the tablet or capsule, or pour in liquid medication.
- PINCH: Using the same hand that held the treat, squeeze the top half closed.
- GIVE: The treat is now sealed, and you can feed to your dog.