Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Real Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats
|You Save:||$3.70 (37%)|
- 30 tablets
- 30 capsules
Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Real Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 30 capsules
One of the best ways to get your dog to take medicine is to hide the pill inside a tasty treat. Greenies Pill Pockets have built-in pouches to easily hide pills and ensure your dog takes their medication. These all-natural treats are a healthier alternative to using human foods because they have fewer calories and less fat and sodium. Make pill-giving more enjoyable for both you and your dog!
- They're the #1 vet-recommended choice for giving pills
- Delicious peanut butter flavor dogs love
- Masks the taste & smell of medicine
- Healthier alternative to hiding medicine in human food
- Fits most capsules or tablets
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||
Rehydrated chicken, glycerin, wheat flour, wheat gluten, peanut butter, dried corn syrup, dried cultured skim milk, peanut oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), vegetable oil, natural flavors, sodium bisulfate, xanthan gum, preserved with mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract
Feed as a treat in conjunction with pilling instructions. For optimal compliance, do not touch the Pill Pockets treat with the hand that held the medicine to prevent transferring the taste or smell of medicine.
3 Simple Steps
- FILL: Hold the treat with your thumb and forefinger. Insert the tablet or capsule, or pour in liquid medication.
- PINCH: Using the same hand that held the treat, squeeze the top half closed.
- GIVE: The treat is now sealed, and you can feed to your dog.