Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Roasted Duck & Pea Allergy Formula Dog Treats
|You Save:||$3.95 (40%)|
- 25 tablets
- 25 capsules
Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Roasted Duck & Pea Allergy Formula Dog Treats, 25 capsules
Some dogs might be highly sensitive to commonly used proteins and carbohydrates often associated with food allergies and skin problems. Greenies Pill Pockets Allergy Formula Canine Treats feature real duck as a novel protein source and pea as a novel carbohydrate source. These all-natural, hypoallergenic treats have built-in pouches to easily hide medication and make pill-giving a positive experience!
- They're the #1 vet-recommended choice for giving pills
- All-natural, hypoallergenic recipe for dogs with sensitivity to common food proteins
- Masks the taste & smell of medicine
- Healthier alternative to hiding medicine in human food
- Fits most capsules or tablets
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||
Rehydrated duck, glycerin, ground peas, natural flavors, pea protein, vegetable oil, sodium bisulfate, water, dried cultured skim milk, xanthan gum, smoke flavor, preserved with mixed tocopherols
Feed as a treat in conjunction with pilling instructions. For optimal compliance, do not touch the Pill Pockets treat with the hand that held the medicine to prevent transferring the taste or smell of medicine.
3 Simple Steps
- FILL: Hold the treat with your thumb and forefinger. Insert the tablet or capsule, or pour in liquid medication.
- PINCH: Using the same hand that held the treat, squeeze the top half closed.
- GIVE: The treat is now sealed, and you can feed to your dog.