Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Roasted Duck & Pea Allergy Formula Dog Treats
These nutritious treats contain a built-in pouch, perfect for hiding a tablet, capsule or supplement. Dogs love the taste so much - they won't even notice there's medicine inside! Greenies Pill Pockets Allergy Formula Treats are made from highly palatable ingredients that dogs love, Vitamins C & E for a healthy immune system, and a single high-quality novel protein and carbohydrate source to help reduce food sensitivities, and other issues often associated with common food proteins.
- Unbeatable flavor dogs love!
- They’re the #1 veterinarian-recommended choice for giving pills
- If you put medication inside a treat your dog likes to eat, giving medicine becomes a lot easier
- Treats come in convenient sizes to match the size of medicine: a large size that fits most capsules and a smaller size that fits most tablets
|Country of Origin||
Duck, glycerin, dried peas, natural flavors, vegetable oil, water, salt, potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness), xanthan gum, citric acid, preserved with mixed tocopherols (a source of vitamin E)
Feed as a treat in conjunction with pilling instructions. For optimal compliance, do not touch the Pill Pockets treat with the hand that held the medicine to prevent transferring the taste or smell of medicine.
3 Simple Steps
- FILL: Hold the treat with your thumb and forefinger. Insert the tablet or capsule, or pour in liquid medication.
- PINCH: Using the same hand that held the treat, squeeze the top half closed.
- GIVE: The treat is now sealed, and you can feed to your dog.