Hill's Prescription Diet b/d Canine Aging & Alertness Dry Dog Food
Prescription Diet b/d is formulated with the following benefits:
- Clinically tested to support memory and learning ability in older dogs
- Antioxidants to help protect brain cells and support a healthy immune system
- High levels of L-carnitine to help preserve muscle mass
- High in Omega-3 fatty acids to support brain health
- Appropriate levels of protein, phosphorus and sodium to promote heart and kidney health
- Contains fruits and vegetables with naturally occurring vitamins and antioxidants
NOTE: Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
|Country of Origin||
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Pork Fat, Brewers Rice, Soybean Mill Run, Flaxseed, Soybean Meal, Fish Meal, Lactic Acid, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Grape Pomace, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Oat Fiber, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Lipoic Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors.