Hill's Prescription Diet g/d Canine Early Cardiac - Healthy Aging Canned Dog Food
Prescription Diet g/d is formulated with the following benefits:
- Reduced phosphorus to help minimize stress on aging kidneys
- Reduced sodium to help maintain normal blood pressure
- Reduced protein to help decrease kidney workload
- Optimal fat levels to reduce pancreatic workload
- Increased levels of omega-3 fatty acids to support kidney health
NOTE: Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||
Water, Corn Flour, Pork Liver, Rice Flour, Beef By-Products, Turkey, Chicken Liver Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta-Carotene, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.