Hill's Prescription Diet g/d Aging Care Turkey Flavor Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12
|Price:||$32.00 & FREE 1-2 Day Shipping at $49|
|You Save:||$13.99 (30%)|
As dogs age, they may require food designed to help reduce nutrient excesses that could be harmful to their system. For example, high levels of sodium, phosphorus and protein can cause increased workload in the kidneys and heart. Kidneys are very important to the health of your dogs because they remove waste substances from the blood and maintain the normal balance of fluid and minerals within the body. Once kidney damage occurs, the consequences are usually irreversible. The heart is the most important organ in you pet's body, and factors such as age or weight may affect its function. Poor heart health can affect your dog's lifestyle and mood. Because the food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, at Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your older dog's kidneys and heart for overall health.
- Reduced phosphorus to help minimize stress on aging kidneys
- Reduced sodium to help maintain normal blood pressure
- Reduced protein to help decrease kidney workload
- Optimal fat levels to reduce pancreatic workload
- Increased levels of omega-3 fatty acids to support kidney health
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.