Hill's Prescription Diet g/d Canine Early Cardiac - Healthy Aging Dry Dog Food
Prescription Diet g/d is formulated with the following benefits:
- Reduced phosphorus to help minimize stress on aging kidneys
- Reduced sodium to help maintain normal blood pressure
- Reduced protein to help decrease kidney workload
- Optimal fat levels to reduce pancreatic workload
- Increased levels of omega-3 fatty acids to support kidney health
NOTE: Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
|Country of Origin||
Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Dried Egg Product, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Pork Protein Isolate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Phosphoric Acid, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract.