Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Canned Dog Food
|You Save:||$7.20 (17%)|
- 5.5-oz, case of 24
- 12.5-oz, case of 12
Dietary indiscretion, food sensitivities, or lack of digestive enzymes produced by the body can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage dogs with digestive health problems. Due to its easily digestible ingredients, Prescription Diet i/d may also be helpful for pets recovering from gastrointestinal upset and routine surgery.
- Highly digestible protein and fat to help repair tissues and assimilate nutrients faster
- Mixed fiber source to help maintain gastrointestinal health
- Optimal balance of nutrients to help replenish the body and help encourage recovery
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- Suitable for adult dogs and growing puppies
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
|Country of Origin||