Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Original Low Fat Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12
|Price:||$35.97 & FREE 1-2 Day Shipping at $49|
|You Save:||$4.52 (11%)|
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it's also very important to feed a food with a low fat level. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage dogs with challenging digestive health problems.
- Clinically proven, highly digestible nutrition
- Prebiotic fibers to promote growth of beneficial bacteria
- Includes ginger to help calm and soothe the GI tract
- Omega 3 fatty acids to support GI recovery and skin & coat health
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
|Country of Origin||