Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Canine Renal Health Canned Dog Food
Prescription Diet k/d is formulated with the following benefits:
- Reduced levels of protein to "minimize kidney workload
- Reduced phosphorus to help maintain healthy kidney function
- Reduced sodium to help maintain normal blood pressure and minimize stress on kidneys
- Increased levels of omega-3 fatty acids to support kidney health
- Increased levels of B-complex vitamins to compensate for vitamin losses in the urine
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
NOTE: Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
|Country of Origin||
Water, Egg White, Corn Starch, Pork Liver, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, and citric acid), Sucrose, Flaxseed, Dried Whey, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, Caramel Color, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Iodized Salt, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta-Carotene, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.