Hill's Prescription Diet l/d Liver Care Original Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12
|Price:||$34.69 & FREE 1-2 Day Shipping at $49|
|You Save:||$4.40 (11%)|
The liver is your dog's largest internal organ with many functions, including the digestion and conversion of nutrients, the removal of toxic substances from the blood and the storage of vitamins and minerals. The liver has an amazing ability to repair and regenerate itself, and nutrition plays a vital role in this process. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dog's liver function during its healing process.
- High quality and highly digestible protein in moderate quantities to help reduce liver workload and helps maintain liver function
- Added L-Carnitine to help maintain normal fat metabolism in the liver
- Added antioxidant nutrients like vitamin E and C to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- Reduced in sodium to help maintain normal blood pressure
- Suitable for adult dogs and growing puppies
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||