Hill's Prescription Diet n/d Canine Canned Dog Food
Prescription Diet n/d is formulated with the following benefits:
- Clinically proven to help improve quality of life for dogs undergoing chemotherapy
- High level of protein to meet energy demand and to avoid muscle wasting
- High level of fat to increase caloric density and palatability to help acceptance by inappetant pets
- Low levels of carbohydrates
- High level of arginine and omega-3 fatty acids to help stimulate the immune system
NOTE: Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
Beef By-Products, Water, Pork Liver, Fish Oil, Rice, Chicken, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Arginine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Iron Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Niacin, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.