Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Canine Low Fat - Glucose Management- Gastrointestinal Canned Dog Food
Prescription Diet w/d is formulated with the following benefits:
- Clinically proven to help dogs maintain a healthy weight (Dry only)
- High levels of carnitine to increase energy metabolism and burn fat while increasing lean muscle mass
- Moderately high fiber levels provide a feeling of fullness and may help reduce begging
- Helps stabilize and minimize fluctuation of blood glucose levels in diabetic dogs
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
NOTE: Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||
Water, Egg Product, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pork Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.