Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Canine Low Fat - Glucose Management - Gastrointestinal Canned Dog Food
Weight control, glucose management, and digestive support for dogs prone to excess weight gain. Some dogs can be more prone to gain weight than others. Weight problems can be successfully managed through changes in your dog's food. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition to manage dogs prone to weight gain. Prescription Diet w/d also helps dogs maintain normal blood glucose levels and promotes healthy digestion.
- Clinically proven nutrition to help dogs maintain a healthy weight
- High levels of carnitine to increase energy metabolism and burn fat while increasing lean muscle mass
- Moderately high fiber levels provide a feeling of fullness and may help reduce begging
- Helps stabilize and minimize fluctuation of blood glucose levels in dogs requiring glucose management
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
NOTE: Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
|Country of Origin||
Water, Egg Product, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pork Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene