Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Canine Ultra Canned Dog Food
|You Save:||$11.82 (23%)|
- 5.5-oz, case of 24
- 13-oz, case of 12
Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Canine Ultra Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have a food sensitivity or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your dog suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
Prescription Diet z/d Canine Ultra is formulated with the following benefits:
- Formulated with Hill's Hydrolyzed Protein System, highly digestible proteins that minimize the chances of adverse reactions to food
- No intact animal protein to help avoid adverse reactions to food
- Highly digestible carbohydrates and fats to help reduce gastrointestinal workload
- Increased in omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids to help nourish the skin
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
NOTE: Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||
Water, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C) , Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadoine Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K)), DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, Beta-Carotene