Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Canine Ultra Dry Dog Food
|Price:||$84.99 + Free Shipping!|
|You Save:||$22.90 (21%)|
- 8-lb bag
- 17.6-lb bag
- 25-lb bag
Food sensitivites and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have a food sensitivities or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your dog suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
Prescription Diet z/d Canine Ultra is formulated with the following benefits:
- Hill's is going through a packaging change: Original was formerly Ultra; same great formula, just a new name!
- Formulated with Hill's Hydrolyzed Protein System, highly digestible proteins that minimize the chances of adverse reactions to food
- No intact animal protein to help avoid adverse reactions to food
- Highly digestible carbohydrates and fats to help reduce gastrointestinal workload
- Increased in omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids to help nourish the skin
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
NOTE: Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||