Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Original Skin/Food Sensitivities Dry Dog Food
|Price:||$84.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$22.90 (21%)|
- 8-lb bag
- 17.6-lb bag
- 25-lb bag
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have a food sensitivities or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your dog suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food. Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Helps eliminate food related causes of skin irritation
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Highly hydrolyzed protein
- Single carbohydrate source: Corn Starch
- Essential fatty acid enriched
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Note: Hill's is going through a packaging change: Original was formerly Ultra; same great formula, just a new name!
NOTE: Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
|Country of Origin||