Hill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Light Dry Dog Food
Hill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Light dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition tailored for large breed dogs that need a light, healthy lifestyle.
- Recommended for large breed dogs that are prone to gaining excess weight
- Great for large breed dogs 1-5 years of age with an ideal weight of 55-110 pounds and giant breeds 1-4 years of age with an ideal weight of 110+ pounds
- High-quality chicken protein
- Natural sources of glucosamine & chondroitin for healthy joints and mobility
- 19% lower in calories than Adult Large Breed
- Natural vegetable fibers help satisfy hunger between meals
- No chicken by-product meal
- Made in the USA!
|Country of Origin||
Chicken Meal, Pea Bran Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas