Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Dry Dog Food
Hill's Science Diet Adult Light dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition for a light, healthy lifestyle.
- Recommended for adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories such as those less active or neutered
- High-quality chicken protein to maintain lean muscle
- 19% lower in calories than Adult Advanced Fitness
- Natural vegetable fiber helps satisfy hunger between meals
- L-carnitine helps convert fat into energy
- No chicken by-product meal
- Made in the USA!
|Country of Origin||
Chicken Meal, Pea Bran Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas