Hill's Science Diet Mature Adult Active Longevity Small Bites Dry Dog Food
Hill's Science Diet Mature Adult Active Longevity Small Bites dog food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition in a smaller kibble to promote youthful vitality.
- Recommended for mature adult dogs 7+ years of age who prefer a smaller kibble
- High-quality chicken protein
- Synergistic combination of key nutrients restores youthful energy
- L-carnitine for youthful vitality and ideal weight
- Omega 6 fatty acids and vitamin E for healthy skin and coat
- Natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin for joints and mobility
- No chicken by-product meal
- Made in the USA!
|Country of Origin||
Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Sorghum, Brewers Rice, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Corn Gluten Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Pork Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L-carnitine, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors , Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas