Himalayan Dog Chew Natural Dog Treats
|You Save:||$7.64 (37%)|
Himalayan Dog Chew Natural Dog Treats, X-Large
Himalayan Dog Chew is a very hard chew. Although cheese, it is sometimes popularly reffered to as Concrete, Glass, Wood and Metal. Depending on the size and eating habits of the dog, this is a very long-lasting dog chew. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly scraped off.
Himalayan Dog Chew is 100% natural with no preservatives. It is an authentic type of cheese eaten by the people of the Himalayas. When you give this chew to your dog, you know that you are providing them with hours of high quality eating entertainment.
- 100% natural and authentic
- No additives or preservatives
- Gluten-free and grain-free chew
- No binding agents
- All meat products and vegetables are from the USA
- Small: Best for dogs under 15 pounds (3 to 5 pieces, 3.5-oz total)
- Medium: Best for dogs under 35 pounds (2.3-oz chew)
- Large: Best for dogs under 55 pounds (3.3-oz chew)
- X-Large: Best for dogs under 70 pounds (5.4-oz chew)
100% Yak and Cow Milk, Salt and Lime Juice
At Himalayan Dog Chew they believe that there is no size too big, and you can always give larger chews to smaller dogs without any problem. Generally speaking the small size is intended for dogs under 20 pounds, medium for dogs 20-55 pounds, and large for dogs bigger than 55 pounds.
As with any dog treat, please supervise your dog(s) when eating treats and be cautious to discard when all potential hazard presents itself (i.e. small pieces, choking, indigestion etc).