Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover
Three truths about pets: (1) They're great for snuggling. (2) They're always ready for a belly rub. (3) They sure can leave a mess. Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover takes care of the only not-so-great part of being a pet parent by breaking down organic stains and odors from urine, feces, vomit, and even dirt and grass. And best of all… there's no need to rinse, leaving more time for belly rubs!
- Suitable for carpet, floors, or any hard surface
- Neutralizes organic odors and removes stains from vomit, urine, feces, dirt, grass, or any organic substance.
- Quick drying
- No rinsing necessary
- Wipe away any excess stain-causing material, and then soak the surface thoroughly with Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover.
- Wait 5 minutes, and then wipe away stain with a cloth. For tough stains, use a stiff, bristle brush.
- If the stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover to work for 1 hour before wiping with a cloth.
- Thoroughly soak the entire area with Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover. For carpets, apply enough to reach the urine penetration in the pad and floor. This may mean lifting the carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Allow the product to air dry. Depending on air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to 2 weeks to dry completely.
- If after 2 weeks there is still an odor, Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover has not reached ALL of the odor-causing material. Pinpoint odor source and repeat cleaning process.
- Keep the product away from children and pets and do not allow pets onto the treated area until it is completely dried.
- Saturate areas of fabric affected by stain and odor with full-strength product, then wash as usual.