Nutri-Vet Antimicrobial Wound Ointment for Dogs
Antimicrobial Wound Ointment for Dogs combines herbs, antioxidants, essential oils and aloe with salicylic acid, benzocine and menthol in a special moisturizing formula that promotes healing of minor cuts, scrapes and abrasions. It also helps with hot spots, rashes and insect bites. It is gentle and completely non-toxic.
- For minor cuts, scrapes and abrasions, hot spots, rashes and insect bites. Echinacea helps speed wound healing.
- Salicylic acid causes shedding of the outer layer of skin to facilitate healing.
- Glycerin is a moisturizer.
- Benzocaine is a topical anesthetic.
- Menthol is a local anesthetic.
- Vitamin E is a potent fat-soluble antioxidant that helps with collagen repairs and wound healing.
- Benzalkonium chloride is an antiseptic and a rapidly acting anti-infective agent with a moderately long duration of action.
- Tea Tree oil is a potent antiseptic.
- Aloe contains enzymes, proteins and growth factors that work together to reduce inflammation of the injured area, improve the rate of protein formation in wounds and reduce pain.
- Clove is a topical anesthetic.
- Thyme is an antiseptic agent that helps treat minor wounds and sores.
|Country of Origin||