Nutri-Vet Dental Health Dog Soft Chews, 6-oz bag
Dental Health soft chews contain a veterinary formulated blend of unique antioxidants for gum support and periodontal protection. Coenzyme Q10 and quercetin protect sensitive gum tissue from the effects of free radicals. Vitamin C and zinc help reinforce tooth enamel and decrease certain types of oral bacteria.
- Natural smoke flavor soft chews for dogs
- CoQ10 provides gum support & periodontal protection
- Strengthens the tissues which hold the teeth & is aids in the healing & rebuilding of cell tissue
- Quercetin is a natural bioflavonoid that protects cells from free radicals and stabilizes collagen
- Zinc is a precursor to a powerful antioxidant (superoxide dismutase)
- Decreases plaque, gingivitis and certain types of bacteria that cause periodontal disease
- Vitamin C is important in tissue, bone and tooth development
|Country of Origin||
Active Ingredients per Soft Chew: Ascorbic Acid – 30 mg Quercetin – 10 mg Zinc (proteinate) – 8mg CoQ10 – 1.2 mg Selenium (proteinate) – 2 mcg Inactive ingredients: Barley, Barley Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Caramel Color, Garlic, Gelatin, Glycerin, Lamb, Lecithin, Molasses, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavor, Natural Smoke Flavor, Oat Flour, Pea Fiber, Pea Flour, Phosphoric Acid, Poultry Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols And Citric Acid), Rice, Rosemary Extract, Salt, Water, Zinc Propionate.
Two to three (2-3) soft chews after each feeding. Can also use between meals.