Hip & Joint Level 2 Soft Chews provide 250 mg of glucosamine, 200 mg of chondroitin and 40 mg of vitamin C. Natural smoke flavor.
- Smoke flavor soft chews help maintain healthy joints in overweight, active dogs
- Glucosamine HCL is the key building block for making cartilage
- Glucosamine maintains joint health and supports mobility and activity in dogs of all ages and sizes
- Chondroitin sulfate protects existing cartilage and slows its break down
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a potent antioxidant that is also important for the formation of bone and cartilage
|Country of Origin||
Pet lovers who bought this item also bought...
Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from shellfish) – 250 mg* Chondroitin Sulfate (from porcine trachea) – 200 mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – 40 mg *As determinited by Capillary Electrophoresis Methodology Inactive ingredients: Caramel Color, Dried Brewers Yeast, Garlic, Gelatin, Glycerin, Lamb, Lecithin, Minerals, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Molasses, Natural Flavor, Natural Smoke Flavor, Oat Flour, Pea Fiber, Pea Flour, Pearled Barley, Pearled Barley Flour, Phosphoric Acid, Poultry Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Rice, Rosemary Extract, Salt, Water, Calcium Propionate.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kbowtie69 Love this item I have a small maltese that I give these to and they are soft so I am able to cut each one in half per drs. orders. He loves the taste too August 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by redrdghood40 Good Treats for small dogs My smaller dogs get these treats. They do not have the same problems as the big dog, but they like these softer chews. December 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by LisaM84 Fussy dog loves them. Just started using this product but so far my fussy mastiff loves them. Hopefully with continued use he will continue to have better hip mobility. June 5, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vanya34 GREAT Love the product :) I start having CHEWY product most of them as a supplement for my dogs and love all of them. I think they change in a good way the diet of my dogs. February 18, 2015
1-4 of 4